Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Few Things I Miss From Home...

Mi Familia of course!


Cafe Rio














Taco Bell (I actually have dreams about it)






















My puppy Zeus!

















Shopping (although shopping online is pretty cool too)



















My friends!


















Rumbi's




















My Audrey Hepburn movies and other memorabilia























My Bed















Babies and kids!!!

















Warm weather


My vintage dresses I bought at Decades!


My closet


Thunder/lightening storms during the summer nights


Darkness at night


Stars





















The moon

Good looking people





















People that shower and groom themselves

Deodorant





















Affordable food and anything for that matter


Ace of Cakes


















One Tree Hill














My comforter (that thing is money)



Chillin at Grandma's on Sundays


Being constantly harassed by Uncles and other family members ( I actually don't really miss that)
















My cute little cousins











































































































All the family get togethers


All my pointy flat shoes!












My pearls (luckily I have my earrings)



My peacoats


Movie theaters















Wal-mart ( I never thought I'd say that)


Target



















The Mall


Gateway!


Barnes & Noble Cafe!















White Chocolate/ regular chocolate with chocolate chips, whip cream and chocolate and white chocolate drizzle frappuccinos (I invented that when I worked there)


I don't miss Provo!













My Car!! P.S. if Regan doesn't take off those stickers pronto I'm sending anthrax to him via the mail!



















The intersection at 106th and Redwood, I don't really know why



My longboard


















Limewire






















Papa Johns



















South Jordan


A fully stocked refrigerator/freezer/pantry


Dance parties in my room with Hailie
















Bubble Baths


Long warm showers


Hot tubs


















Pools


Otter pops















Home cooked meals
















Non-smokers/boozers






















The News


Radio


Television




But don't get me wrong... I love Skagway!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cute Lyss. WE miss you. AS

hailie said...

Hey lyss that is a pretty long list! SAD WE MISS YA TOO! Last night I had a dream about you that you came home early and I saw you in a store! It was way awesome! And maybe we can have a dance party over the phone! K new goal first thing when we get home we invite a bunch a people and have a dance party! I'll make a mix! anyway talk to ya lata love ya bye! p.s. Bryan and Terah got a freakin wii! So when ya get home we'll play it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you miss all those things. We all miss you so much. We hope you are having a great time and not thinking much about us. However, there are a few things on your list I really couldn't live without. You are doing better than I would be, for sure.