Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pioneer Day.. and other events!

My weekend wasn't that exciting but atleast we didn't just sit in the apartment! For pioneer day the ward had a party cause pretty much all of us in the ward are from Utah! We went to the softball fields and had a BBQ and played games! It was lots of fun. Then Noah came down yesterday and we all went to dinner and just hung out!

Me and Ali at the Ward Party
The Egg toss


Look... a real baby!! I might get to tend her on Mondays and Fridays, I'm pretty excited about it!


Look... me driving a real car! I don't get to drive cars very often!!



Weird

2 comments:

hailie said...

In your world having a barbeque on a softball field isn't exciting your idea of exciting is fallin off of cliffs and going to caves! Well excitin for me i would definately be havin a barbeque on softball field! ha ha well peace out homeslice! miss ya love ya!

Anonymous said...

So funny! It is good to see you supporting your ward. As the activities committee chair in my ward, I know how important it is.