Monday, July 7, 2008

The Day Harrison Ford Came to Skagway!

Today was the best day ever! I was walking down the street and my landlord stops me and says "Guess who's in town?? Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart!! Pretty sure I was just freaking out. She said that they went on the train and should be back around 4. Unfortunately I had to work so I couldn't go to the train station to wait for them to get off but at about 4 I saw them walking down the street and I just booked it out of the store after them, I was willing to sacrifice my job haha. But ya it was so cool, they are staying at a little bed and breakfast in town and I guess they're staying a couple days. I hope they come into Del Sol!!!! But ya that's my exciting day scoping out Harrison Ford!


The guy in the black's name is Buckwheat and he was they're tour guide... lucky!!

You can kinda see Calista in this one!

He's freakin hot!

4 comments:

The Robisons said...

Indiana Jones huh? Pretty SWEET! If he does come into Del Sol, you better upsale your little heart out. Ü

Amy said...

Allyssa that is Awesome! Did you embarrass yourself like that lady running along side of them with the camera? I hope so! It looks like Alaska has been great fun. I am so glad. We miss you! AS

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! That is so cool. I am jealous. How are you. It looks like you are having a blast. I know I am horrible at keeping up on my blogging, but things have been crazy. We miss you so much. Our summer is not the same without you! We can't wait to see you. In the mean time I will try to do better.

Anonymous said...

hey, i live in skagway and i saw him too! i love indiana jones!