Monday, September 8, 2008

Tagged!

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband
1. I don't have one.
2. I'm never gonna get one.
3. I don't even want one.
4. Are they even necessary?
(just kiddin)

4 Movies That I Can Watch More Than Once
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. The Burbs
3. Juno
4. Pirates

4 TV Shows That I Watch
1. Ace of Cakes
2. The Office
3. Iron Chef America
4. American Idol

4 Places I've Been
1. New York
2. Alaska
3. Canada
4. California

4 People Who E-Mail Me Regularly
1. Shareen Neff (forwards)
2. Jordan
3. American Eagle
4. Facebook

4 Of My Favorite Foods
1. Mexican
2. Chinese
3. Cheeseburgers
4. Pizza

4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. France
2. Switzerland
3. Iceland
4. New York again

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to in the Next Year
1. My friends coming home from their missions
2. Getting my associates
3. Transfering to the U
4. Hopefully in an apartment in salt lake

4 People I Tag
1. Mother Taco
2. Kendra
3. Nathan haha
4.

1 comment:

mikelle said...

Thanks for doing that Lyss! It was really fun to read!