Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hard at Work... not really!

Today me and Ali worked but it was really slow cause we only had one ship in port! So we decided to take pictures and document are working experience. Also a couple days ago we went exploring again and we saw some cool stuff like this old cemetery that has graves from the 1800s, it was pretty cool! As we were walking down state street we some some pretty funny things in people's yards so we took pictures of it!


Me and ALi hard at work playing solitaire!






6 comments:

Jill Chatterley said...

Man do I want to come visit. It looks like such a cool place. Your store is really cute too. I'd buy something from you!

Simone said...

I love all the pictures. I love Alaska, it's pretty everywhere you look. I'm so glad you have having a good time...The store looks cute!

mikelle said...

Hopefully your boss doesn't see that picture of you two or you may be packin' your bags! Get to work!

Also, posing next to a tombstone is super creepy.

The Robisons said...

I'm showing your store owner this blog of you "hard at work" ha ha. I'm so jealous you're out there. It looks so beautiful!

cAsSy said...

So pretty much you are getting paid to have a good time and play? I am totally jealous.

hailie said...

Gash that gravestone looks pretty scary, plus the dirt is like poppin out, freaky! The store looks all nice and tighty!! Do work!