Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ok... I Guess Hiking is Cool!

So clearly I've never been much of an outdoorsy kinda girl but I think all that is changing. We went on a really cool hike the other day. We met these cool kids that like to hike and know their stuff so they asked if we wanted to go and we decided what the heck. So it was about a 7 mile hike, we went up the this icy lake which is coincidentally called Icy Lake haha. Then we went up to the Reid Waterfalls which are really cool. Then today me, Ali, and Kendra just went on a little hike to the bottom of Reid Waterfalls which was really cool! This is the coolest place ever!


This is Icy Lake, ya it was pretty icy!




Isn't this cool, look at all the moss!


Don't go chasin waterfalls please stick to the rivers and the lakes that your used to, I know that your gonna have it your way or nothin at all but I think you're moving to fast.


A sweet cave


Checkout the sweet waterfall behind me


We went to a play last night and this was in the lobby, too bad I don't know how to use it!


4 comments:

mikelle said...

All I have to say is that I love your facial expressions. Too funny.

The Robisons said...

Oh my goodness I want to go out there. I went camping with some friends this weekend and we're trying to figure out a way for us POOR people to come visit. It looks amazing. Tell my little Mahana hello.

hailie said...

Oh my gosh that waterfall is so pretty! you should totally get that big bear for me!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place. Maybe we all should come visit. It is so green!