Friday, May 23, 2008

Just Another Day in Skagway

Hey hey! Nothing really exciting happened today except I got the day off and we got to take a tour of all the stores in Skagway and we got a bunch of free things which was pretty cool!! Yesterday we worked for about 14 hours straight which was nuts. The store owner is coming next week so we are organizing and getting things all spick n span! I've been looking at everyones blogs, it looks like everyone is doin good. Mikelle sorry I can't be there to play, if you want to take a detour to Alaska on the way back Cali that'd be ok haha. Emery looks so precious in her pink little tutu and she's getting so chubby I love it! Meg looks so cute in her dance costume and I can't believe how big she's getting! Tyson and Tracies blog is so cute, looks like the kids are very helpful with the garden and stuff haha! Oh and Amy (Goffin) thanks for all the random comments, I especially like the "whale" one! So when are you and Jace getting hitched? Well that's all for now have fun erbody!


Pretty sure I was freaking out when I saw this box sitting in someones driveway, I just had to take a picture of it! The kid on the box even looks like ANdy... kinda haha!

7 comments:

mikelle said...

I wish you were here to play too! It's just not the same without you! I wish I could come visit... stupid school... Oh and that andy box you found is hilarious! You just can't get away from him, can you? (although that may not be a problem for you!)

Anonymous said...

Allyssa you for got me on Kristy's blog I was playing softball I was pitching and I had a band aid on my nose didn't you see that????

mikelle said...

Yay Andy! Gash that is so cool, it is kinda funny how you find everything that says andy and nothing that says hailie!! Just kiddin! haha peace we out!

hailie said...

Pretty sure that last comment was from HAILIE not MIKELLE

The Robisons said...

"Whale" I do what I can. ha ha. Is that joke getting old? I didn't think so. Glad to hear you're having a good time out there. I Love FREE stuff. You're so lucky! I dare you to bring some back for me.

The Robisons said...

Oops I was signed in under the wrong thing. The last comment was from me, which I'm sure wasn't hard to figure out after reading it.

The Robisons said...

what the heck! I don't know why it keeps doing that. Sorry! -Amy