Sunday, June 8, 2008

Danger

The other day we went on a hike with some friends that work up on the glacier. I was stupid and wore flip flops so that made it rough but then we were on this ledge and I was trying to get over a rock and our friend Noah put his hand out and I tried to grab it but I missed and freaking fell off the 10 foot cliff! It was kinda scary, I like blacked out and everyone was screaming! I didn't get too beat up though, I just skinned my back and banged my foot up a little. Now that I think about it, it's kinda funny haha! Oh and I ripped a giant hole in the back of my brand new jeans! But we had a fire and roasted mallows and stuff so that was fun! We also stink bombed our manager's apartment this week and it was way funny but pretty sure they aren't too happy with us! Well that's all for now.. peace out!


We found a beach!!


Chillin on the new found beach


This is the cliff I fell off of haha






my poor foot

11 comments:

Simone said...

Allyssa, if you get hurt again I'm going to have to come pick you up and bring you home! That's scary! No more hiking in flip-flops.
Love you.........

mikelle said...

Who hikes in flip flops? You crazy lady. I'm glad you're ok though. We wouldn't want anything to happen to our lyssa lou. If you blacked out you should probably go get checked out by a doctor. Just to make sure everything is ok. Seriously.

P.S. Who is that scary mountain man you're with? He scares me in that picture of you eating marshmallows. Watch out.

Anonymous said...

BE CAREFUL! That must of hurt.

The Robisons said...

Smooth Allyssa, real smooth. I'll have to send you a pic of my feet from a little hike in Capital Reef. I think we might be twins. ha ha. Oh ya, and JUST SAY NO! Ü (I saw the bottles in the back. Nothing gets by this genius. ha ha

Amy said...

Allyssa Be Careful!!! It looks like you are having quite the Alaskan Adventure. Cute boy, but ditto with Mikelle on the picture in the background of you eating marshmellows! Speaking of cute boys- are their any?

Anonymous said...

Is that a mountain man or a bear????

Anonymous said...

You scare me to death. I know this is supposed to be an adventure, but my heck do you have to try and kill yourself. Be careful, we need you. We also really love and miss you. It really looks like fun up there. I am so jealous.

marcandlori said...

The all great and wise Lori says don't be stupid. Perhaps you should check out these new inventions called shoes. kind of cool.

marcandlori said...

Aren't we all amazed that we figured out this technology stuff. They didn't have this stuff back on the farm.

mikelle said...

I totally didn't notice the bottles in the background. You weren't drinking those when you fell off the cliff were you?

hailie said...

AAAHHH! That looks like it hurts! no more of that!