Sunday, June 1, 2008

Night Church????

So today the 7 pm night sacrament meeting started for the summer! It was the first time we'd been to church in about a month due to work. The last couple of weeks I've been kinda irritable and just missing home and stuff. But when I walked into the church I just felt different and at peace! I loved just sitting there and listening to people's testimonies and just feeling the spirit, it's exactly what I needed and I"m definitely going to go every week not that night church has started!
I'm sad that I missed Emery's baby blessing today but I'm glad Lance and Adri have a blog so I can look at picures! She's so cute and chubby, I miss her! Our new roomie/coworker Becca came today and she's really cool! Well that's all for now... have a good day

3 comments:

Simone said...

I'm so glad you made to church. It's hard to find any peace and comfort in the "world", our Savior is the only place to find true peace. He is always there if we will just let Him in. I'm so glad you are turning to Him.

Amy said...

You look like you are having so much fun there. I love seeing your Alaskan adventure! Isn't it great and comforting that the gospel is the same wherever you are.

mikelle said...

I've never heard of Night Church before! That's pretty sweet.