Sunday, June 29, 2008

It was just a random crazy day!

Yesterday was so much fun... actually this weekend was just a lot of fun! So there's this way creepy apartment above the old Del Sol building which is currently a Fur Store now. Well on friday night I wanted to go on an exciting adventure so me and my buddy Noah sneakily went over there and we found some way cool old stuff from like the 60s... it was pretty sweet. Then we went to the beach and it was raining way hard and it was kinda creepy cause it was all foggy! Then yesterday me and Kendra worked. Our favorite place to eat is this place called Glacial Smoothies and Expresso. They have the most amazing sandwiches, wraps, and smoothies there so we got that of course. Then last night we went to this really good resturaunt called Fish Co. with our Alaska Icefield Expedition buddies and it was a lot of fun! I actually like fish now, but only Halibut and calamari! Then we all went up to the mountains for a bonfire. It was way fun!!




















3 comments:

The Robisons said...

I want Noah to shave. I would love to see that tan line. ha ha. Send me a picture if you can ever convince him to do it. I also love the great hippy flower rock. Looks like you're having fun.

hailie said...

Oh it looks like freakin fun! The flower clover rock thing is so off the chain! I love your little huskie zeus! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

O.k. the more and more I look at the blog the more and more I wish I was there with you. It looks like you are having a blast. I am so excited and happy for you!