Monday, June 2, 2008

Our Day Off!

Today was a pretty sweet day! It's my third day off in a row and it's been awesome! Today me and Ali did a little more browsing and we discovered some pretty cool stores and museums! We went to the Skagway Museum and saw some cool stuff, and we went to a store that we've been to before but we found a little back room that has hats and costumes for sale which was way awesome! Then we had lunch at the Red Onion Saloon, don't worry we just ate lunch haha! So ya it was a fun day until my credit card started declining, oh well it's probably for the best!

Check out our sweet hats, pretty sure I'm buying one before I leave!














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like you had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like you had lots of fun!

Simone said...

That dog looks like he could have bit your face off! What crazy fun you girls are having- I'm so happy for you!

mikelle said...

Seriously, SLOW DOWN! You are having way too much fun! I'm lovin' those masks, by the way. They are flippin' sweet. Oh, and are you going to send me a cool Del Sol shirt or what?

Anonymous said...

were you actually playin the piano in that picture?